Friday, January 22, 2010

Hiring: Ninjas

So, today after school I whipped down to Penticton to pick Katie up from work. As I got out of the car I checked up and down the street for parking attendants (AKA: Frickin' Stealth Ninja's). The coast was clear..........or so I thought.

I popped in to KHK for maybe a couple of minutes. Out of the corner of my eye I saw someone by my car. I just figured someone was trying to steal my sweet ride. Nope, they were just giving me a ticket! The deed was done, I now owe the city of Penticton $10, not $35 because I will pay it in the next 7 days.

Here is the ironic thing, the windshield wiper that the FSN put the ticket under was the rear wiper that is on the front. I was driving along and my brand new wiper flew off. If I hadn't replaced the wiper would they still have given me a ticket?

Also, you would think that with the big'ole orange jacket that the parking ticket person wears that I would have seen him/her. I guess it's dark when they turn it inside out.


Watch out out there.

GW

No comments:

Post a Comment