Tuesday, December 29, 2009

keys, money, mobile.

Life has been pretty good, I'm on Christmas break right now. That means spending time with family and friends, some skiing, squash, and some riding inside. Sometimes when you are out there the mind wanders, possibly even reflecting - (I guess that's where New Year's resolutions come in!) So, I got a new cell phone yesterday, nothing too fancy but it provides the ability to communicate with others, some apps and the selling feature -- free and my monthly bill should be approx $25 a month. I wanted an iPhone but I just couldn't justify it. This made me think about why cell phones are so useful. I was on my bike this afternoon and watched the lecture below on www.ted.com, check it out.




Also, this graduation speech from Steve Jobs was also really motivating.



Naps are probably worth more than gold.


GW

No comments:

Post a Comment